All required qualifications must be documented on application materials.
1. Bachelor’s degree and a minimum of 4 years experience or a combination of related education and work experience to equal 8 years.
2. Experience in quality improvement or evaluation or other approaches to using data to inform decisions
3. Demonstrated excellent written/verbal communication and interpersonal skills
4. Demonstrated organizational skills, self-motivated, and proactive
5. Documented proficiency in Word, Excel and PowerPoint
6. Experience generating reports
7. Demonstrated/documented conflict management skills
8. Ability to travel to primary care practices within a 50 mile radius of one of the following areas: Detroit Lakes, Saint Cloud, Duluth, Rochester, Mankato, Minneapolis
1. Masters degree with educational training and/or experience involving clinical care
2. Experience in implementation or dissemination of research
3. Practice Facilitator certification
4. Project management or coordination experience
5. Demonstrated/documented skills in using data to drive change