Key tasks: analysis on market risk, credit risk, liquidity risk, stress testing, back-testing, model calibration and testing of pricing functions, derivatives, data analysis, performance contribution and attribution, UCITS and AIFMD. Working within strict deadlines.
- Provide product support and content expertise to clients
- Carry out detailed investigations of any reported issues
- Full ownership of client cases until closure, with well-defined issues and potential solutions documented
- Attend client sites for meetings where necessary, to fully understand their use of the product
- Proactively manage the client implementation process
- Provide product training to clients both face to face and via WebEx
- Meet the delivery and ensure all interested parties are kept well informed
- Manage Client Services testing of any new releases or maintenance releases
- Ensure a commercial understanding of clients to best support and manage the relationship
- Keep aware of StatPro's global strategy, product strategy and be able to communicate this to clients
- Become an expert on the effective use of StatPro's product range
Key communication lines:
- Liaise with Global CS teams to ensure an integrated approach to client management
- Ensure coordination with relevant Sales colleagues to maintain the health of client relationships and identify potential sales opportunities
- Engage with Development, in conjunction with Client Services teams, to ensure proactive, validated input into Development requirements
- Implementing and acting in accordance with StatPro's and client's information security policies and IT procedures.
- Reporting security events, potential events or other security risks.
- Protecting assets from unauthorized access, disclosure, modification, destruction or interference
- Good working knowledge of risk and compliance
- Knowledge of performance
- Knowledge of Microsoft products, especially Excel
- Excellent analytical skills and commercial awareness
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Strong communicator, both written and verbal. Proven ability to work and communicate with many different types of people with varying levels of technical ability.
- Understanding of complex financial instruments.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent or higher in: Finance, Economics, Mathematics, or similar.
- Languages: Italian and English. Other languages are considered as plus.
- CFA, CIMP or FRM Certifications are considered as a plus.
- Access to dedicated training
- Development opportunities
- Working in a dynamic and international context
Please provide CV in English.