Teneo Results is a Strategic Sales Training Partner with the Canadian Professional Sales Association. We are excited to be adding to our team’s bench strength, and are actively seeking a Sales Effectiveness Trainer & Coach in Canada, who wants to grow with us and our clients. We are looking for a new team member who is as passionate about defining the new sales team & culture by the year 2020. You have been a great sales leader, with experience transforming your sales team to success, and are now looking for a new challenge or want to help develop the skills of other sales organizations.
Teneo’s focus is to work with B2B sales teams and their sales leaders to develop stronger sales teams and cultures. We are very proud of our client list – especially those we have worked with for over 3 years, like Home Hardware, Bosch, Alexandria Moulding, Proforma, Semex, Park’ N Fly, Direct Energy, and Sunstar. We are a small, tight-knit team focused on improving our client’s sales success.
This flexible position has the option to be full time, or a 3 - 4 day contract position. We welcome independent sales training contractors/consultants who are looking to be part of the successful Teneo Team. Our offices are located in Norwich ON, but remote work is possible.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Effectively working with & coaching sales leaders to integrate sales strategies and tools into the client’s sales process;
- Facilitating and co-facilitating training on the CPSA Professional Selling, Strategic Account Management, Sales Leadership Coaching for Success, Customer Conversations – Customer Service Program, and Teneo’s custom workshops;
- Weekly coaching/facilitation of Teneo’s various Group Coaching programs via gotomeeting.com;
- 1:1 coaching calls with program participants, including sales ride-alongs/observations;
- Active participation as a member of Teneo’s team including annual planning session, quarterly meetings, goals program and weekly action planner calls.
We are looking for a long term, committed trainer, who is excited to work with our team to grow the business, achieve client (and personal) success, and have fun doing it!