The Clinical Practice Facilitator is a member of the ED team. is responsible for delivery of USACS and site processes to improve quality, efficiency and care delivery for USACS patients. The Clinical Practice Facilitator works closely with the Medical Director to engage the physician/APP team, measure and interpret data, represent USACS at hospital meetings and ensure implementation of USACS and hospital processes are implemented successfully. This position does not involve providing direct patient care.
1. Work with Medical Director to implement USACS/site operations successfully. Will also work with APP leads.
2. Engage the provider team on core processes and ensure understanding by all members.
3. Collect and report program metrics regularly
4. Attend departmental and other management and clinical meetings
5. Educate the provider team regarding throughput, patient satisfaction updates, best practices, etc.
6. Assist Medical Director to provide performance data to drive continuous improvement.
7. Measure improvement and focus on implementing the following processes:
8. Participate in hospital committees and special projects:
9. Serve as point-of-contact for hospital staff (clinical and day-to-day issues)