We have an opening for aFull-Time Senior Program Manager, Talent Management to work at our corporate headquarters inBrentwood, TN!
Premise Health is a leading worksite health and patient engagement company dedicated to improving the cost and quality of employee healthcare. We believe healthcare should be about helping people get, stay and be well. That's our mission and it's the foundation of everything we do. With more than 40 years of experience, Premise Health manages more than 500 worksite-based health and wellness centers across the country. The company serves more than 200 of the nation's leading employers, including a significant number of the Fortune 1000.
The Senior Program Manager is a Learning and Development professional who consults within the business to deliver learning solutions that address performance gaps and ultimately align with Premise Health's strategic objectives. The Senior Program Manager accomplishes this by assessing, analyzing, designing, developing, implementing, and evaluating learning solutions which include tools and technologies that provide a best-in-class learning experience. Additionally, the Senior Program Manager facilitates programs and delivers content to various audiences, up to and including highly advanced learners and executives in a professional services environment.
- Develops and maintains trusted client relationships and consults with Department leaders, HRBP's, technical and professional subject matter experts, and team members to effectively analyze and diagnose development needs at the appropriate organizational, team, and individual levels.
- Designs customized development experiences to meet business needs that are aligned to competencies, skill development, and the strategic direction of Premise Health.
- Researches, evaluates, and recommends emerging and current trends in training and technology for application to support business objectives.
- Leads the creation and improvement of development initiatives and materials, including participant guides, facilitator guides, activities, and business aligned metrics.
- Facilitates learning activities utilizing the most effective delivery of training to include Instructor-led training, recorded training, live web-based training, videoconferencing, etc., and adapting their delivery style to drive audience engagement.
- Leverages pervasive learning approach to development.
- Serves as the program owner for courses or programs, as assigned, including designing, piloting, scheduling, promoting, reviewing, revising, and evaluating development opportunities.
- Monitors and reports the effectiveness of learning programs through audits of specific courses and curriculum. Tracks and reports relevant metrics to demonstrate results and return on investment.
- Consults with Team Members with learning related questions and guides them to applicable development resources or solutions.
- Assists Learning Team leadership with the preparation of annual budgeting and supports efforts to manage the annual budget and ensure cost containment.
- Assists with the implementation and administration of technical applications and other solutions including, but not limited to, the learning management systems (LMS), collaboration tools, etc.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
If you want to join a team of knowledgeable, compassionate, like-minded healthcare professionals, join Premise Health for an unlimited opportunity with the company that is changing the face and the place of the healthcare industry as we know it.
We are an equal opportunity employer.Requirements
- Demonstrates superior presentation and facilitation skills presenting clearly, concisely, and effectively to groups, with appropriate planning and preparation of content.
- Comfortable working under ambiguous and ever changing demands and priorities
- Provides expert consultation on the design and delivery of training programs.
- Exhibits exceptional communication and influencing skills, and demonstrates listening and judgment skills when interacting with others.
- Explains complex concepts clearly and accurately, verbally and in writing.
- Exhibits outstanding coaching feedback and professional development skills.
- Implements solutions with a sense of urgency and builds trust with others by delivering on commitments.
- Works independently or collaboratively as part of a team to deliver results in a fast-paced environment.
- Possesses strong program management skills with a proven ability to advocate for change and achieve successful results.
- Exhibits exceptional problem solving skills using creativity, innovation, and a solutions-focused attitude.
- Demonstrates exemplary organizational skills and attention to detail; prioritizes multiple tasks and programs and completes them under time constraints.
- Maintains a growth mindset.
- Thrives in an coaching and developing environment
- Bachelor's degree from a four-year college or university in relevant field or equivalent experience.
- Five or more years of relevant learning and development experience required, preferably in a health care environment. Experience leading and facilitating development for senior leaders.