Required Qualifications Include:
- A four (4) year degree in Human Resources, Business and/or Public Administration, Labour Relations, Psychology, Adult Education, or a related field
- Designation required in at least one of the following: Certified Training and Development Professional (CTDP), Certified HR Leader (CHRL), Certified Professional in Learning and Performance (CPLP), Associate Certified Coach (ACC)
- Formal training or certification in organizational development, change management, coaching and curriculum design and development.
- Certification in team and personal development assessments/inventories strongly preferred e.g. MBTI, SDI, DISC, CSI
- A minimum of 5 years of related experience preferably in an educational or not-for-profit environment.
- Experience working in a large complex organization and experience in a unionized setting preferred
- Well-developed knowledge and understanding of organizational development, change management, employee engagement, and organizational design
- Demonstrated experience in researching, designing and developing and delivering learning and engagement programs and initiatives
- Experience in establishing/maintaining effective relationships and presenting to all levels of staff including executives
A Job Fact Sheet is available for review in Human Resources during the posting period. Please contact Nathanial Taylor at firstname.lastname@example.org to request a copy of the JFS.
This posting will close on June 8, 2017, with candidate review ongoing.
If you have the qualifications we are looking for, and you are looking for an opportunity to demonstrate your creative problem solving skills within a great team environment, we invite you to apply. If selected for an interview, candidates must present proof of education (i.e.: original transcripts/credentials). Note: Credentials obtained outside of Canada require an evaluation to determine the Canadian educational equivalence. This evaluation must support the educational requirements for the position as a condition of employment. For further information, visit: World Education Services (http://www.wes.org/ca/).
We thank all applicants only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Niagara College is committed to workplace diversity and provides accommodations to applicants with disabilities throughout our hiring process. If you require an accommodation, please contact the Recruitment Consultant.