This position is responsible for the day-to-day implementation and facilitation of services to individuals residing in the CILA homes they are assigned to, ensuring services are delivered in a person centered manner, and is a member of the Community Support Team for each individual residing in the home. Service Facilitators may be transferred to other homes as deemed necessary by CILA management staff in order to provide the best quality care to all individuals served.
Service Facilitators for third shift may only sleep when assigned to a designated sleep shift home.
* High school diploma or GED recognized by the Illinois Department of Human Services required.
* Demonstrated eighth grade reading level as evidenced by standardized testing recognized by the Illinois Department of Human Services.
* Valid Illinois driver's license with a good driving record in keeping with agency driver qualifications guidelines.
* Completion of all required DSP training within 120 days of hire and maintenance of required certifications. Completion of Medication Administration and maintenance of certification.
* Minimum of one year experience working directly with individuals with developmental disabilities preferred.